Friday, April 11, 2008

That College Life

I'm not gonna lie: these are fucking hysterical. Go watch This College Life on [the] facebook or on youtube.


Oh and by the way, walking around downtown yesterday, I kind of turned a corner fast and scraped my arm on some metal something, but I didn't really notice what it was, like a newspaper dispenser thingy or some guy's farmer's market cart or what, exactly... but later I did really notice that I have, like, an actual cut on my arm, like, it broke the skin and there's this like tiny little gash... so, like, I don't actually have to go, like, get, like, a tetanus shot or anything, right?

Right?

3 comments:

neonspecs said...

depends when you last had a tetanus shot.

ma yanim motek said...

watch jakeandamir.com
love baum and jake, but they basically ripped the original off.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure if you've had a tetanus shot within the last 8ish years you're ok but if you haven't or you can't remember... you might not be so right...