Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I bought a few books lately.

like, in the last seven days.

In the time-honored tradition of Terry's parents' refrigerator, here is an annotated guide. Click to enbiggen.



(Is this a fall winter-coming-on-prepare-to-hibernate instinct? Is it that I've finally had a little room in my schedule to slow down and read and shop and I'm making up for lost time? Perhaps it's just related to the fact that 90% of the people who have been important to me in my life (like, say, my parents) were all born in October? Planning ahead to buy a condo and wanting to make the moving process easier by buying more heavy shit I will have to pay to move? Thinking ahead about having a new condo and therefore room for a new bookcase? Maybe just: had a lot of Dance lately; need more Read (and Bliss.))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE it!

(did I say I just love YOU?)

Good use of Photoshop!
and Todah Rabah lach! :-)

ReadDanceBliss said...

Thanks, baby! But let's be honest: I did it in Paint.

Let's schedule my lesson!

Briane said...

Hilarious picture.

If that book is bad, don't read it --

http://www.troublewithroy.com/2008/09/coming-soon-new-stuff.html

Unknown said...

PAINT???? EWWW

So when are you scheduling your FREE Photoshop introductory class?

Don't you have a coupon for it?