Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Israeli dancer to the staaaaaaaaaaahs.

Remember that big performance I had a few weeks ago at Paramount Studios, the one where Shimon Peres, the president of Israel, spoke, and Subliminal and Momi Levy both sang and it was this huge event and I think the only thing I actually said about it on here on the blog was that tickets were $1000 each?

Yeah, that one. So, check out this write-up of the event, and check out the little slideshow of the "Main Event". In every picture in which there is a group of people all wearing the same thing, except for the ones that look like boy scout uniforms, there is me! That's the dance company I dance with (and choreograph for! ok, occasionally choreograph for. ok, choreographed once so far for :), Keshet Chaim Dance Ensemble.

Hooray!

(It says on that page that "Serena Williams, Warren Beatty, Annette Bening, Seal, Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Alexander, David Foster, Bar Rafaeli, Noa Tishbi are among the celebrities who participated". Don't you know *my* eyes bugged out of my head on that "David Foster"... but it's not David Foster Wallace, silly!)

No comments: