Thursday, February 21, 2008

happy happy happy happy.

So, I know the blog's been a little weird lately and certainly very sporadic, and perhaps we'll get back to the usual thing (whatever that is) again soon, but all I have to say tonight is: I'm really happy. I had a GREAT birthday today and I LOVE seeing the memories you guys are posting and I LOVE all the wall posts and phone calls and emails and I feel so fucking loved. Goddamn that's a nice feeling.

thank you, thank you, thank you.


If you called me today and we didn't get to speak or I haven't called you back yet (which is pretty much everyone besides Debbie!), I WILL call soon, when I have a day less crazy than today.

I love you! Thanks for reading!!



PS We're onto the sixteenth year of it making me cry when someone calls me beautiful. What the fuck is that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And thank YOU! I feel quite honored :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, duh. You ARE beautiful. And unforgettable. Just don't put the hair away.