Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Famousssssssss!!

Could I possibly be more excited that I was quoted on Metroblogging Los Angeles?

I WAS QUOTED ON METROBLOGGING LOS ANGELES!

First of all, I've known for a long time that blogging.la just rules and you should read it. That's why there's that handy link to it over on the right (you should check out all the other sites listed there too, duh. Think I just like making lists for my health?? Ok, I do kind of just like making lists, but seriously, the lists over there are for you). But now, man, now I am truly in love.

Hooray!

(and, of course, thanks to Follow That Ostrich for noticing!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

You're amazing! I'm so proud of you!!!!

Briane said...

Will you still let us regular people read your blog? If we can get to it through the bloggerazzi that will surround you?

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Except for your link on the word QUOTED itself is empty.

It's like a reverse egg salad because you EXPECT the word quoted to contain the link to your quotation, and instead EVERY OTHER link goes to your quotation EXCEPT that one.

Well done.