Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thai Foid

Ok, this needs to be clarified: in my last post (go read it if you haven't already, I'll wait here), that whole thing about not going three whole hours without eating? OF COURSE I go three hours without eating during a day - like when I'm at work, or dancing, or whatever. The key part I failed to mention is that the pills have to be REFRIGERATED (and taken at roughly the same time of day each time), so I can't throw them in my bag and bring them to work/dancing/whatever with me. They're in the fridge at home, and I'm just not both home and awake for three hours in a row without eating. See? Big difference.

Still pathetic, I know. I know.

Anyway, I did it! Tonight was the last one, and I didn't even need to set any alarm clocks or take any in the middle of the night to make it happen - I just took it, and if I want to eat again tonight I have to wait an hour. And it's nearly 12:30am, so clearly I should just go to bed...

But I'm huuuuungry!! I haven't eaten in like 4 whole hours!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You crack me up!!!