Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What They're Saying - where "they" = "this one guy I have never actually met"

Nonsportsmanlike Conduct! says
"read.dance.bliss. Funny.Short.Brilliant!"

The Best of Everything says "Writes and thinks the way I would write and think if I was good at writing and thinking."

Thinking The Lions says "read.dance.bliss: For once, a title that captures the essence of the writing."

AfterDark says "like poetry, only fun to read."

Have I mentioned how much I like this guy?

Also, thewunderblog used to call me "opinionated" but doesn't anymore, and back when it was at its old home, my blog was described as "The most defenestrate blog out there." I can't argue with that. Any other descriptions of my blog out there that I haven't seen?

3 comments:

Briane said...

RDB-- You're awesome, and you're gettin' a t-shirt! Check out The Best of Everything for your write-up and get me the details of what shirt you want:

www.zazzle.com/brianefp

And where to send it to!

Keep up the great blogging!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a description of you- I just have you linked as "EG's read.dance.bliss"


Lame.

Sat Jiwan said...

so it occurs to me that i can read, though slowly. i can dance, from having a patient teacher. but i don't know how to bliss...