Monday, May 5, 2008

Israel at 60 - Unbelievable show. AND I'M IN IT!!




RAMI KLEINSTEIN




ACHINOAM NINI (NOA)





KIRK DOUGLAS

IDAN RAICHEL




KESHET CHAIM




HABANOT NECHAMA


The most amazing show ever!!
The Kodak Theatre, May 10 2008, 8:45pm.
You only turn 60 once.
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW!!

My friends, let me make something clear: I am not just performing in this show, with all these amazing performers, at the Kodak Theatre. I actually CHOREOGRAPHED PART OF THE DANCE!!! Please come. Please come.

Only a few more days - tickets still available as of this posting so hurry up and get in touch to buy some!!!! If you go through me rather than Ticketmaster, you save a lot of money in fees.

Click here to see more details including prices and seating.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If I wouldn't be dancing in the show with you, I'd definitely call you for tickets... but instead, I'll find another excuse to call you and sing: "GOOOOOD mooooorning, Baltimore"

Briane said...

I wish I could get to the West Coast to see it. I hope it goes really well.

Anonymous said...

Wait - I'm confused... are you somehow involved in this show on Saturday night???? :)

I know it will be amazing - I want to hear all about everything!

Unknown said...

You player! Alexis... you were already planning on coming to the show when you posted this!

Thank you for coming all the way from Boston to see it live!

ReadDanceBliss said...

CC, you're right - Alexis, you little lying schemer! I love you so much.

TTWR: you weren't pulling the same stunt, were you? Did you secretly also come to the show on Saturday and just fail to let me know? :)