Thursday, November 12, 2009

If security has already been breached...

then you may as well read the article about me in the first-ever Alonim newsletter!!




[...even if, let's be honest, there are a few mistakes. I am overall very happy with the profile and totally thrilled that I was chosen to be profiled. Seriously. But could I really not mention the irony of their misspelling "Brandeis", of all words? And I did send them a handful of dance-related and flattering photos of myself for this, and instead they chose a random one from facebook, cropped out a friend, and used the resulting less-flattering less-professional picture you see there. A few mistakes here and there, but still, damn cool, no?]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very cool! Though it does make me a little sad to read the story of how you left us.

Briane said...

Very cool. You're hitting the big time.