Wednesday, December 24, 2008

How did they know?

So, on Facebook there are these targeted ads on the sides of the screen. If your status says you're single, you'll get ads for online dating sites, etc. Right now, I have an ad that says:

Tees for Sarcastic Jews

I shit you not. *That's* targeted advertising. Next up:
"Diet Coke for Wonder Woman fans"?

Oh, so, hey out there, blogoworld. I've been busy and not so much making with the posts, huh? Sorry about that. I'm at winter camp now, enjoying a differently-crazed schedule instead of the usual crazy schedule. Yay me. Hope you're doing well, blogging to come when it comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking how much I miss RDB! Seriously. Max and I made it to the early part of the marathon tonight and I said to Alexis (during a dance whose name escapes me...because I can't remember any dances anymore:-[ ) that I missed you!